Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Update:

Well I've officially started packing up stuff... i have a serious basin issue. I have 8 soaps, and 4 shampoo bars, and 4 face washes. =) My dining room is full of boxes and I'm not sure if this is all gonna fit in my mom's car and mine haha. oh well. My cousin in graduating UCF in may so i'll be back to disney =)I opened a Partners account, as did my mom and sister. the card says team disney on it and yday my sister used it and some guy was like oh i've never seen a card like this before for team disney.. love it! I also bought more clothes for traditions and i got some flat shoes. and i got all my paperwork done, everything's together. its only a month and 11 days til check in and time has gone by fairly fast! I cant wait to meet everyone! I'm so excited! well i have some school work to finish up, its so hard to do school work when im going to disney next month!!! lol. Have a magical day all!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment