Sunday, February 21, 2010
bad dream... And updates
So I had a bad dream last night about the cp, I forgot all my papers and i.d!! omg! lol. Anways, I'm still trying to make plans for spring break at disney! I've started buying stuff for the apartment and and professional clothes. I've also found some great stores in the area that will save me alot, like big lots and deals! lol. the countdown is 87 days and all I can think about is leaving! it'll be sad but exciting, I just hope I can get alot of extra hours. Tonight Ima cut my hair and my sister is gonna dye hers yay! Has anyone thought of any Disney classes they are going to take? the exploring classes sound amazing! I may do one of those along with the online classes from my college. well I think I've blabbered a bit much for ya'll today. I'll update sooner I promise =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment