Monday, February 22, 2010

Roommate Survey

Ok so I decided to answer the roommate survey finally! lol! so here it goes: 1.Your name?: Shawn 2. Are you legal (over 21)?: Yes 3. Male or female?: Female 4. Gay, straight, bi (optional): Straight 5. Where do you live?: FL 6. What role will you have at Disney?: Merchadise 7. What are your arrival/departure dates/program (fall, fall advantage, fall quarter)?: 5-19 arrival, 1-3-11 departure 8. Which apartment complex would you prefer to live at? Chatham 9. How many roommates/rooms would you like? (1-7 roommates, 1-4 rooms)?:3 10. Do you like to party? Will you be hosting parties in your apartment?: I dont party, but i might go to one. and I wont be hosting any =( 11. What's your favorite food, and more importantly, can you cook well?: I like alot of different stuff, I'm really good at baking and working on the cooking part lol 12. If your friends could describe you in three words what would they be?: Funny, Outgoing, Talkative 13. What kind of music/movies do you like?: Any music except jazz/ comedy mostly 14. Do you smoke, and if so, inside or outside?: Nope 15. Do you drink? (socially or alcoholic): Nope 16. Are you a night person or a morning person?: Morning 17. Are you driving or flying down?: Driving, I'm only 3 hours away 18. What do you do for fun?: Play wii, shopping, and cardmaking 19. What is your favorite quote?: Not sure i have alot lol 20. What are you most excited about in being in the WDWCP?: Meeting new people, Being at disney and making dreams come true! 21. Favorite things to do when not working: i love to take pics!! 22. Name one good quality about yourself: I'm very laidback 23. Name one bad quality about yourself: I can procrastinate when i feel like it lol 24: Your college: Palm Beach State 25: Your major: Early Childhood Education 26. Any medical conditions (optional): 27. Are you messy/tidy?: Both 28. Anything else you want to state: 29. Favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast, there's more i just cant think of any right now lol 30. How many times have you been to Disney? Alot lol 31. Favorite park? Epcot 32. Favorite ride? virtual juggle cruise at Disneyquest 33. Favorite show? i love chowder, phineas and ferb, and a ton of cartoons lol 34. Favorite resort? Grand Floridian 35. Favorite dining? The bakery in France 36. Favorite character? Minnie 37. I prefere to sleep in a room that has: Really cold air lol 38. I like to go to bed around: 10-11 39. I sleep better when the room is: Dark and Cold 40. I would prefer to sleep in a room that is: Are these all the same questions lol. Dark and Cold 41. I would prefer guests: 42. I absolutely could not live with a roomate that... plays heavy metal/ rock/screaming music all the time 43. Do you snore.. sometimes if im sick 44. On your day off..what time would you wake up. depends on when i went to bed, i can only sleep for 8 hours then im up So that's it =) anything I'm missing comment please. I'll talk to you guys soon

No comments:

Post a Comment