Monday, February 15, 2010
Blog #1 yay
HEY GUYS! So this is my first blog, yay me! it's easier for me to blog than vlog so i figured start one now why not? Is this the part where i tell you about me? i think so... well if you didn't notice my name is shawn and i've applied and been accepted into the disney college program for fall advantage 2010! i'll be doing merch, which was my first choice after i did the phone interview. My brother works at disney now and my sister (Kristina aka KK) applied with me and as well got accepted for fall advantage but she's doing main entrance ops. I'm super excited but i haven't told alot of people yet. I have however started getting things for the apartment and i will begin packing soon lol. I have no idea how long these things usually are so i think ill leave it at this for now. Goodluck to all those still waiting to hear back and for those who have interviews soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment